Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: oh my heck..it is still here

  1. #31
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No it wasn't....you guys use a lof of j's in places where you wouldn't normally see a j..do you undjerstjand what I am sjaying??? LOL...Gosh I'm funny......

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are vowels, actually. "IJ" and "EI". Just ike OU in you. See, you have those too! It took me five years to get the hang of this language. Ha! Took me seven to manage in yours. We don't get English (or French or German, for that matter) until we're twelve. Before that I only knew: "yes", "no" and "stop, in the name of the law." And the basic words (tree, fire, cat, ice, that sorta stuff.)

    I may have mentioned that before. God, I'm repeating myself. I'm getting old.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you have words that rhyme??...how do you write poems if you can't rhyme...like "roses are red violets are blue....I like Chippendales how about you..."

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But of course. You can rhyme in every language. That's not just an american thing, you know! LOL! Yeah we have:

    Rozen zijn rood,
    Schepen *****an

    in stead of Roses are red, Violets are blue...

    Oh gawd, I'm such a teacher-nerd!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the **** ? Why did he censor "*****an"? It's not swearing, you ******* ! Stupid ***** board! ******* insane, that whole *******' censor business.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's like I'm caught in a ******* episode of Jerry ******* Springer! Grrrraaaah!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SNAP OUT OF IT *slapping lefty with my leather glove*...you almost lost it over the censor thing...Phew..that was close...

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It just really pisses me off.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know..they blanked out the I Max LOL.....Oh well...It wont' be long till "they" will be in control of everything....

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, yeah, I know. They follow you with little strips of plastic on your bills, they poison you with heavy metals in our coins (read about that in the paper?) they dull our thoughts with fluoride in the watersupply, they don't work for us. Anarchy! ANARCHY! Wooohahahaaaa! Confuse them with the voting. Make them guess. Make them uncomfortable. Make confusing ballots, count non-existing votes, wait for the overseas ones! Make them sweat! They won't know what hit them! Mu-hahahaaaaaa!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •